- Assist with the Hiring, Recruitment and management of 200-300 peer educators annually. Includes designing and implementing screening processes for STEM peer educators.
- Conduct Routine evaluations of peer educators for development and quality control purposes.
- Assist in the facilitation of the general peer educator training.
- Develop, facilitate, and evaluate STEM specific peer educator training resources.
- Coordinate the operation of the weekly STEM content workshops in partnership with faculty and student facilitators.
- Manage the payroll approval process for undergraduate peer educators.
- Implement the annual “Calculus Start-up” Signature Program.
- Communicate with STEM faculty partners to build collaborative relationships.
- Maintain oversight of the Drop-in Tutoring Schedule.
- Contribute to operations of Tutoring Services and Weingarten center by participating in center wide efforts such as outreach, assessment, and other strategic initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred. Experience and background with STEM curriculum (preferably Math or Chemistry). At least 1 year previous experience with peer education or equivalent combination of education and experience. Detail oriented and able to manage multiple ongoing priorities. Excellent communication skills and a commitment to implementing inclusive practices. Growth focused mindset with an emphasis on mentoring students.
A Cover Letter and Resume/CV are required to be considered for this position. Please upload your Cover Letter where it asks you to upload your Resume/CV; multiple documents are allowed.